Mr. Link has many years of experience in the banking industry and in management consulting. He has successfully established, managed and restructured units in Germany, Europe and Asia. Mr. Link has particular expertise in the areas of finance/controlling, risk management, restructuring, portfolio/investment management and transformation projects and in M&A.
- Member of the Executive Board of Deutsche Balaton AG
- HW Verwaltungs AG, Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- PWI-PURE SYSTEM AG, Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Tabalon Mobile Technologies AG, Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Nordic SSW 1000 Verwaltungs AG, Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Epigenomics AG, Member of the Supervisory Board
Mr. Joseph M. Fernández
Member of the Supervisory Board
Co-founder of Invitrogen, Inc., (Currently Life Technologies); founder and CEO/Chairman of Active Motif Inc., which specializes in novel tools and platform technologies for genomics-driven cell biology and epigenetic pathway elucidation.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Active Motif Chromeon GmbH, Tegernheim, Germany
- Member of the Board of Directors of Hiram College, Hiram, Ohio, USA
- Member of the Board of Directors of protein fluidics, Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Member of the Board of Directors of Delegate Advisors, San Francisco, CA, USA
Member of the Supervisory Board
Peter Llewellyn-Davies is a multi-cultural oriented multilingual C-level executive and non-executive board member with UK / German speaking upbringing and broad international experience in all aspects of senior management. Peter has a long track record in management, international financing activities, global M&A deals, company turnarounds, licensing transactions and with particular experience over 25 years in chemical and healthcare industries. He is based in Austria with working experience in multi-cultural environment in UK, US, the Far East and the whole German speaking area (Germany, Switzerland and Austria).
Peter is currently President and CEO / CFO at Apeiron Biologics AG, Vienna. He is a founder of Accellerate Partners GmbH, focused on executing change and supporting private and listed companies and advising venture capital and private equity firms, He is also a non-executive Director, Vice-Chairman and Chair of the Audit Committee of Shield Therapeutics plc (UK), who in 2016 completed an AIM listing in London and a supervisory board member and chair of the Audit Committee of the FSE listed 4basebio AG in Cambridge (UK) and Heidelberg (Germany).
Peter was CFO/CBO of FSE listed Medigene AG between 2012 and 2016 and constructed the company’s turnaround process by creating an equity story, outlicensing marketed and legacy products and enhancing shareholder value with a new large international investor base. Prior to that he was CFO of Wilex AG, responsible for their FSE IPO in 2006. Prior to this, he was Executive Managing Director Finance of Müller Dairy (UK) Ltd and an Executive Managing Director at Süd-Chemie AG responsible for Finance, Business Development, M&A and controlling/accounting.
Peter read business management, banking, marketing and controlling in London, St. Gallen and Munich, and has a certiﬁcate in business administration from the University of London. His career started as an investment banker in London and Frankfurt.
He was awarded a Fellowship of the London Institute of Banking and Finance in 2017 for his contribution to global finance.
- CEO and CFO of APEIRON Biologics AG, Vienna, Austria
- Member of the Supervisory Board and Chairman of the Audit Committee of Shield Therapeutics plc, London, UK